Many congratulations to the 39 Cheltenham HC boys and girls who have been selected to play for the Bristol Junior Regional Performance Centre in the tournaments against the Exeter and Hazelmere centres
The West Hockey Association has announced that the following boys and girls from Cheltenham HC have been selected to represent the Bristol Junior Regional Performance Centre in the tournaments that take place against the Exeter and Hazelmere centres at Clifton College Sports Ground on Sundays 18 September and 25 September:
- U15. Alex Hicks, Jacob Payton, Sam Porter, Ellis Robson & Ollie Smart.
- U16. Jack Clark, Alex Farquhar, Ollie Harper, Ed Hewer, Robbie Jackson, Toby Pallister & Freddie Thomas.
- U17. Max Huysinga, Dan Marshall & Jacob Melville-Smith.
- U18. Rob Dent, Jeremy Fox, Saumil Hiremath, James Hunt, Roger Mortimore & Sam Norwood.
- U15. Ellie Clarke and Abbey Norwood.
- U16. Vee Affleck-Briggs, Monica Artega, Georgie Byrd, Emily Drysdale, Ella Hordern, Hannah Parker, Maddie Peel, Jemima Rees & Rosie Stranack.
- U17. Harriet Williams.
- U18. Millie Broom, Molly D’Arcy-Rice, Katie Gleeson, Sasha Green, Ellie Shea & Brittany Sutton-Page.
At the end of these tournaments the best 18/20 players in each age group across the three centres will represent the Wessex Leopards in the U18/U16 Futures Cup or will attend the U15/U17 High Performance Centre.