To keep us all safe, the dinner dance will no longer be on the 28th. See the club announcement here. Please keep an eye on social media for updates on what the plan is for the awards and dinner dance going forwards.
As we enter the second half of this season, we can already confirm the Dinner Dance is back to end this season of hockey on a high note and celebrate the season we have just had.
Tickets are available here.
The most important part of the Dinner Dance evening is the awards. Every year the effort and talent we see across the club is outstanding. This is an opportunity for the CHC to recognise those individuals and teams who have made exceptional progress and performances this season. There are awards given for individuals at a team level and club wide, not to mention the Team of the Year award which is hotly contested every year!
This year we again return to the prestigious Queen’s Hotel. There will be an excellent three course meal, presentation of awards, raffle prizes and the chance to boogie. After the dinner there will be a disco at the Queens until midnight. For those wanting to dance the night away, the evening will continue to our club sponsors Aquavitae.
We hope that you will join us for the Dinner Dance 2020 and celebrate the success of the season.
- Venue: Queens Hotel, The Promenade, Cheltenham, GL50 1NN.
- Date: 28th March 2020
- Time: 7pm – midnight
The menu is as follows:
- Chicken Liver Pate, Fig Chutney, Bread Cript, Balsamic Glaze
- Roasted Beetroot and Goat Cheese Salad, Toasted Almonds, Raspberry Dressing (vegetarian and gluten free)
- Confit Duck Leg, Roasted Mediterranean Vegetable, Sweet Potato Puree, Orange and Spiced Raisin Sauce (gluten free)
- Wild Mushroom Risotto, Watercress, Parmesan Shavings, Black Truffle Oil (vegetarian and gluten free)
- Warm Chocolate Brownie, Fresh Berries, Vanilla Ice Cream
- Creamy Coconut Tapioca Pudding, Mango Compote, Lemon Cress (gluten free)
Places are limited, and tickets are sold on a first come, first serve basis. If you have any other questions about the evening, or would like to notify us of other requirements (dietary or otherwise) please email email@example.com